Friday, October 19, 2012

Thank you all so much for coming with us on this journey. Your support and encouragement was much needed and appreciated. I guess it's time to say goodbye to this adventure. Though needed, closure isn't always easy and going from the trail to civilized life certainly has its challenges....and perks as well. Hot showers, beds, and food that I do not have to carry on my back are my favorite things now. But I will miss our solitude, the amazing scenery, those incredibly generous people called angels, and our new "family" of fellow hikers. Mostly, though, I'll miss what hiking the PCT has come to mean to me- doing and believing something much larger than myself. So.... I guess it really isn't just walking after all. Love and gratitude,
Kristi aka Snow Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment